Icy cinnamon and spice, I can’t help but share this Keto Pumpkin Frappuccino with you even if some naysayers want to claim it’s too early for this drink.
This drink is pretty popular in the Fall, when the weather is swinging from unbearably hot during the day to chilly evenings.
You can use canned pumpkin or fresh. Butternut squash makes a great sub too!
- Heavy cream
- Almond milk -Unsweetened
- Coffee *strong brewed coffee
- Unsalted butter (½ oz) softened
- Pumpkin puree, no sugar added.
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Allulose or sweetener of choice
- Xanthan gum * optional emulsifier
- 5 ice cubes
See recipe card for quantities.
This recipe is actually really easy…
- Brew the coffee
- Blitz it all in a blender.
- Dollop with whipped cream and cinnamon if that’s your thing.
If you need to sub any of the ingredients for the Keto Pumpkin Frappuccino this is the place to look.
- Heavy cream – instead of heavy cream, you can use coconut cream for a dairy free option.
- Almond milk– coconut milk for a nut free option.
- Pumpkin – butternut squash makes and excellent sub for pumpkin.
- Deluxe – add vanilla extract for an extra special upgrade. Just a 1/4 teaspoon will do the trick.
- Cocktail additions – add a nip of Brandy or Whisky for a kick.
This one is by far and away my favorite blender ever. It’s not expensive but it’s dishwasher safe, comes with different sized cups and takes all of the abuse that I dish out. We’ve had it for FIVE years and it’s outlasted most of our other kitchen appliances.
Make this recipe when you are ready to enjoy it. It doesn’t keep in the fridge. But the good news is that it’s so easy to make that it doesn’t have to.
More Low Carb Recipes to Love:
- Low Carb Almond Joy Iced Mocha
- 11 Amazing Keto Ice Cream Recipes
- Keto Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- Bulletproof Coffee
- 5 Easy Keto Cocktails
- Keto Vanilla Shake
Keto Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (4 tbsp)
- 3/4 cup Almond milk (12 Tbsp) Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coffee *strong brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pureed, no sugar added.
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tbsp Allulose or sweetener of choice
- ⅛ tsp xanthan gum * optional emulsifier – see post
- 5 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz for 30-40 seconds until it's thick.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle some cinnamon on top. Serve immediately!
- Try with a dollop of whipped heavy cream on top.