Hello friend! Do you want to write for us here at Castleinthemountains.com? You are in the “write” place!
If you are an aspiring home cook, new blogger or a writer looking to get some traction, you can submit an article for consideration and get published here on Castle in the Mountains!
The Benefits of Writing Guest Posts:
Writing a guest post in a reputable blog like Castle in the Mountains is an excellent way of promoting your name and growing your website. It’s especially helpful in the beginning of your journey.
Wondering about the perks of submitting a guest post on this platform? For one, Castle in the Mountains is a long-standing and highly visited website, ranking with a decent DA score and the bulk of its traffic comes from the USA, UK, France, and Canada.
Get exposure, share your voice and add a boost to your SEO with a stand-out guest post!
How to submit a guest post on Castle in the Mountains Keto Recipe Sharing Site:
Welcome to our recipe post submission guidelines! We want to make sure that submitting your content is a smooth and stress-free process. Here are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that your post gets approved in no time:
- We only accept recipe posts – please, no health or opinion posts. Sorry.
- You DO NOT HAVE TO BE A KETO BLOGGER to submit a recipe post. But the recipe MUST be Keto friendly or at least LOW CARB and healthy.
- Originality is key. Please avoid posting recipes that already exist on our site. For instance, we already have a “Keto Chili with Low Carb Beans Recipe”, so that one is taken. But you can submit your fiery “Keto Chicken Chili Whatever” and that will be just fine.
- One recipe per post, please! We want to keep it simple and straightforward. Recipe card markups only handle one recipe – if there is a main dish and a sauce, that is still considered one recipe. Please do not submit four different ways to make shrimp to make up the word count requirement. The idea is to provide value to the readers on my site – otherwise this won’t work.
As much as we love round up posts, we’ll reserve that for our own in house writing and for link submissions (the rules for those is posted further down).
- We cannot stress this enough: Only submit content that belongs to you. We take plagiarism very seriously and run all submissions through our plagiarism detector.
- For the best results, ensure that your post is original evergreen content, nothing that goes out of date. Recipes are perfect because they never go out of style.
- Also, it shouldn’t have been posted anywhere else. Your post must be original and only posted here.
- We understand the importance of back linking, so you’re welcome to submit a post with a link to your website. We’ll even keep it do-follow forever. However, we reserve the right to make minor edits or add internal links that we deem fit. This is good for the post too.
- Pictures can make all the difference, so don’t forget to include high-quality original images of the finished dish along with your recipe. Posts that include process shots are more likely to get accepted.
- Please note that we don’t entertain stock photography. You do not have to be a professional photographer but please do not submit posts with images that are blurry, out of focus or from any stock photography site.
- Longer, detailed recipes are more likely to get accepted faster, so keep that word count up! The minimum word count for a recipe post is 800. If you need help with a recipe post template, just ask.
By following these guidelines, your recipe post will be up sooner than you think!
Do we allow link insertions?
Hey there! We get a lot of link requests for older posts and we usually don’t do those.
Sadly, many SEO EXPERTS abuse the system by selling links for hundreds to their clients and provide no real value to MY readers. My site is about my readers and those pop-up “experts” days are numbered. LOL, I SEE YOU!
Now, for the exceptions to link insertions:
Do you have a fabulous product that you think would be perfect for a recipe? Let me know, and we’ll take a look at adding it to a post. I treat these requests on a case-by-case basis, but I’m always keen to request a sample product to review.
Here are three things you need to know about getting a product review on our website:
To clarify, consumables like hot sauce or seasonings are gifts, and I don’t intend to return them since I need to use them. Expensive products like air fryers or knives that you would like back can be considered a loan, and I’ll gladly return them provided you cover the shipping costs.
And let’s set something straight here – you cannot pay for a good review. I promise to be honest with my readers and share my genuine opinion on a product regardless of any link insertion. I’ll refrain from being overtly negative, but I will need to be honest.
I hope we’re on the same page.
Will you get a “do-follow” link for your effort?
Congratulations! Having your recipe post published on Castle in the Mountains guarantees a forever do-follow link back to your blog/site.
However, please note that if the linked website acquires a spam score exceeding 50%, the link will be downgraded to no-follow until the spam score decreases.
How much will it cost to submit a Guest Post to Castle in the Mountains?
Lets spill the tea: Most posts written by ” SEO Experts” looking to make a quick $200 from their clients won’t put in this much work and their posts will be rejected or they wont apply at all. THIS IS A GOOD THING!
That means that genuine creators will get all of the goods and MY site will provide the best recipes for my readers….a rising tide raises all ships. Right?
If you are unsure if your post will qualify, submit it anyway and we’ll work through it. This way, we all win!
How to Submit your Topic Idea:
The easiest way to submit your topic idea is to reach out to me with your idea and I will get back to you as soon as I can.