This is an epic keto bacon dill pickle bomb recipe! We all know that bacon makes everything better but add pickles and cream cheese to the mix and you have a snack worthy of Sunday fun-day. Super low in carbohydrates at 1 net gram per pickle ball (as the kid likes to call them).
You can enjoy this treat anytime but it looks and tastes great on a charcuterie board.
Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs Ingredients:
Make sure your cream cheese is softened. I like to whip it before adding the other ingredients because it's easier to combine all of the ingredients and the flavor will be more consistent from bite to bite.
- Pkg Cream Cheese - softened
- Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- ½ cup Dill Pickle chopped fine
- Pickle Juice- to amp up that dill pickle flavor
- Garlic Powder
- Dill Weed - Dried
- Green onions - chopped
- Cooked bacon - Crispy and chopped small
Gathering the ingredients and frying the bacon is really the most time consuming part of this Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Recipe.
It's easy peasy from here on out.
- Mix all of the ingredients besides bacon until fully combined. Chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- While the cream cheese mixture is chilling, fry the bacon crispy and set aside to cool. Chop the bacon fine and add it to a small bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, make 12 balls of the cheese mixture. Roll in the bacon until coated and chill, covered until served.
Hint: Make sure the bacon is chopped really fine for the best results.
I love the Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Bomb Recipe just as I wrote it but it's so easy to change it up.
- Herbs - instead of dill you can add rosemary, thyme or any of your favorite herbs.
- Spices - add black pepper or a pinch of red pepper flakes if you like some kick.
- Nuts - the bacon could be replaced with chopped nuts if you want to switch it up.
- Cheese- you can use pretty much any kind of cheese you like. Think hard sharp cheeses like Parmesan Cheese, Gouda and the like.
If you love fat bomb recipes you should check out this peanut butter/chocolate bomb (OMG).
You don't need much to make this recipe but a good mixer makes life easier. I love my Kitchen Aid Mixer like this one. BUT, I would wait until after Christmas to buy one because all of a sudden they are SUPER SPENDY.
Cooking the bacon until it's nice and crispy goes a long way in making theis recipe great. Use your air-fryer if you have one because it's a fool proof bacon crispy getter. 😎
I hope you enjoy this Paleo, gluten free snack that will keep you full and in ketosis.
Tata for now friends! Enjoy these tasty savory bites!
Dill Pickle Fat Bomb
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Dill Pickle chopped fine
- ½ tablespoon Pickle Juice
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Dill Weed Dried
- 2 green onions chopped
- 8 oz Bacon * Cooked Crispy and chopped small
- Whip the cream cheese to soften and then add the rest of the ingredients except the baconChill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- While the cheese mixture is chilling, fry the bacon crispy and set aside to cool. Chop the bacon fine and add it to a small bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, make 12 balls of the cheese mixture. Roll in bacon until coated and chill, covered until served.
Readers' Favorite Categories:
We sometimes take for a granted that we have years (or decades) of cooking experience, that the average visitor may not. Add to, or remove from, the list below with health and safety tips.
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove