Easy, classic and goes with everything…Keto Ranch Dressing.
This is a really simple recipe that can made ahead and used whenever you want.
It’s great on salads, with veggies, as a dip, sandwich spread and even as a pizza sauce (Yup, I said pizza. It’s good!).
🥘Ingredients for Keto Ranch Dressing:
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried dill
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Erythritol *OPTIONAL- to taste, use any sweetener you like.
I know it sounds a little weird to put sweetener in dressing. But the store bought stuff is full of it.
It’s a nice compliment with the twang of the lemon juice and it’s what most people expect in their dressing.
Taste your dressing before you add more of any spice.
👩🏽🍳How to make Ranch Dressing:
- Put everything in a bowl and mix.
Or put it in a 16 oz jar and shake.
Let chill for at least an hour before serving. You can thin this dressing with a little MCT oil, olive oil or more heavy cream. You can also use less heavy cream for a thicker dip.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to ten days.
One of the greatest parts of making your own dressing is the ability to change it up and spice it to your liking.
You can add anything you like and here are just a few ideas…
- poppy seeds
- chia seeds
- red pepper flakes
- dried chives
- Bleu Cheese
- Dijon Mustard
You can make the seasoning ahead for convenience.
Store the dry spices in a 16 oz jar in your cupboard and add the wet ingredients when you are ready to use. All you have to do is shake, chill and it’s ready to go.
This also makes a thoughtful gift. Just put all of the spices in a jar with a tag that includes the needed (wet) ingredients and instructions (shake and chill).
🥗This dip goes great with:
- Coconut Chicken Strips
- Corn Dogs
- Fresh Veggies
- On Pizza
- Zucchini Chips
- Jalapeno Cheese Chips
- Avocado Snacks
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Charcuterie Boards (Learn how to make a gorgeous board from this BOSS Lady)
Not all of her ingredients are low carb but neither are all of my friends and family so you can pick and choose the ingredients that you like/eat/want.
That’s it !
Can you believe how easy this recipe is?
If you have any great suggestions, questions or comments please leave them below.
Cheers Beautiful Keto People!
Keto Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Put everything in a bowl and mix. Let chill for at least an hour before serving. You can thin this with a little MCT oil, olive oil or more heavy cream. You can also use less heavy cream for a thicker dip.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to ten days. See the post tips if you will be storing it longer or for ideas for use.
The nutritional information is provided as a courtesy. We are pretty careful about our figures but if you ever feel like anything is off please feel free to do your own calculations.